Sunday, February 17, 2008

Stunning Acumen

So has anybody noticed the trend here? I've decided that blogs are boring if they don't have some kind of visual stimulation involved. Nobody wants to just read your babbling crap, but if you put a picture with it the whole blog looks more interesting. Amazing phenomenon. So I've decided that, no matter what I'm blabbing about, I'm going to include some kind visual element, even if it has absolutely nothing to do with what I'm blabbing about. I will attempt to make some kind of connection, that will hopefully create an added level of meaning, but even when I can't connect, I think I'm still going to put something visual up so the blog won't look like just a bunch of words. I mean, how interesting can just a bunch of words be? So that kind of weird eye over there is representative of the sudden keen insight I've just conveyed to you.

2 comments:

Aloof Schipperke said...

The graphic is a nice touch.
Two thumbs up!

Anonymous said...

I don't know what you said, but the picture sure is pretty.