Friday, April 25, 2008

Another Mind Map


Well, I can't begin to express how much I love this concept. I actually should give credit where it's due and thank Professor Virginia Kraus for introducing me to it. I know this has nothing to do with prog drumming, however it has a great deal to do with education so I'm posting it. This is a Mind Map, a graphic depiction of a concept. In this case it's important print makers, their movements, and continents. I just want to post this because I think it's a brilliant way to organize data and really personalize it. I don't necesarily think sequentially. Sometimes this kind of organization works best for me. If you do this with a topic you're passionate about, it helps you to visualize and personalize the data, and that will help you remember it. Love it. Thanks Virginia,

No comments: